Xiao Xiao No. 2 Xiao Xiao No. 2

You stupid penis!

Reaper, you have to be one of the stupidest people I've ever seen. They were ALL made by the same person, just on different accounts! You can't transfer from someone elses account. Learn to read, or get off newgrounds.

Good job Zhu Zhu, too bad I can't read chinese -_-

Xiao Xiao No. 4 Xiao Xiao No. 4

Not the most awesome ever.

It was a really good flash game. Except one thing. It was a stick, black and white, soundless version of Virtua Cop 2 with a fight at the end (which didn't compensate). The part I really liked, was that you used the 3D software so well, and that you could shoot anywhere, not just at the people. I'm impressed. Please make more XIAO XIAO movies, by the way, Stick Matrix is the original. Word up MusicMan!

Virtual Driveby 2 Virtual Driveby 2

Too easy to cheat!

This game would be better if it wasn't so easy to cheat!
Each time you die, you just have to rewind and you have your score still. Also you can pause it and shoot every thing on the screen throughout the whole game.
I would mention the repetitivness but, i'm sure you've already read that.

Parachute(TheLastOneMaybe Parachute(TheLastOneMaybe

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!

at first i see these guys falling and i was like... oookaay.. then i clicked on one and it made like a gun noise and the guy gets a bloody nose. what the hell kind of gun gives a bloody nose? a vertical velocity amplifyer would, but it doesnt exist and if it did it wouldnt make an explosion and it would make them go flying towards the ground

oh and by the way, im making a flash movie against all your gay flash movies